The Ridge Online, in conjunction with Elizabeth Arden, hosted a function to celebrate Women’s Day at The Caledon.
The beautiful people took advantage of fine weather to enjoy a big day out at the Vodacom Durban July.
While Spain leave SA with the plaudits, the people who supported the event were the real stars of the show.
Big name acts pulled crowds of thousands to Salt Rock for the Mr Price Pro Ballito concert on July 9 and 10.
Gallery of pics from the Harvest Feast Winter Dinner on Saturday, July 3 at 7pm at The Hellenic Hall.
With this new website you can visit many municipal areas in the greater Durban area without leaving work.
Photographer Che Chadwick took his camera along to sample some of the delights of the Brazil v Portugal game at in Durban.
Picture spread of the progress of Umhlanga from sleepy farming outpost to fully fledged resort town.
Soccer fans from all around the world have descended on Durban to enjoy the vibe and spectacle of the World Cup. Enjoy our picture gallery.
They come in all shapes and sizes . . . and there’s so much you can do with them. We salute the fabulous fungus.
Latest Issue - Issue 75
- Durban North earth tremor? October 5, 2010
- Diwali, Guy Fawkes alert November 4, 2010
- Video: Bluff ‘tornado’ February 1, 2011
- The cat’s meooow! August 10, 2010
- SA reveals their most unwanted gifts November 27, 2014
- Soweto Gospel Choir bring Christmas cheer November 26, 2014
- Golf Day a great success November 25, 2014
- Parkrun uMhlanga Rocks November 24, 2014
- Angela: Look fabulous, can't wait for the weekend to pop ...
- Sianetha: Hello Patrice and Cynthia, i do not have your tel ...
- Anita: I would love to win the lou harvey competition...
- Theresa: Such amazingly beautiful items! Loooooove Lou Harv...
- Send us your Report
- Upload Images
- Upload Videos
Warthog beats up lion
Follow @theridgemag on Twitter