The Ridge Online, in conjunction with Elizabeth Arden, hosted a function to celebrate Women’s Day at The Caledon.
The beautiful people took advantage of fine weather to enjoy a big day out at the Vodacom Durban July.
While Spain leave SA with the plaudits, the people who supported the event were the real stars of the show.
Big name acts pulled crowds of thousands to Salt Rock for the Mr Price Pro Ballito concert on July 9 and 10.
Gallery of pics from the Harvest Feast Winter Dinner on Saturday, July 3 at 7pm at The Hellenic Hall.
With this new website you can visit many municipal areas in the greater Durban area without leaving work.
Photographer Che Chadwick took his camera along to sample some of the delights of the Brazil v Portugal game at in Durban.
Picture spread of the progress of Umhlanga from sleepy farming outpost to fully fledged resort town.
Soccer fans from all around the world have descended on Durban to enjoy the vibe and spectacle of the World Cup. Enjoy our picture gallery.
They come in all shapes and sizes . . . and there’s so much you can do with them. We salute the fabulous fungus.
Latest Issue - Issue 73
- Durban North earth tremor? October 5, 2010
- Diwali, Guy Fawkes alert November 4, 2010
- Video: Bluff ‘tornado’ February 1, 2011
- The cat’s meooow! August 10, 2010
- Leeanda Reddy wins Celeb Chef Showdown September 1, 2014
- N2/M41 upgrade August 29, 2014
- Carol Clark Secretaries Day High Tea August 28, 2014
- 36th Mercury Wine Week August 27, 2014
- Kevin Sprong: My dad, who was not religious man, played poker w...
- Jenny Currie: The launch and opening of Natal Fertlity Clinic wa...
- Lindy-Lou Alexander: Having experienced how both agencies complimented ...
- Lindy-Lou Alexander: This is a great partnership! Having experienced ho...
- Send us your Report
- Upload Images
- Upload Videos
Warthog beats up lion
Follow @theridgemag on Twitter