An e-mail doing the rounds shows paint splattered all over those involved in a fender bender in Pinetown. Rough one.
Chinese conservationists are dressing up as panda bears in a bid to groom baby pandas to survive in the wild.
KZN society’s elite turned out for the glamorous launch of the new Coastlands Hotel on Umhlanga Ridge recently.
Dusi season is upon us: the important Dusi qualifier, the Unlimited Ozzie Gladwin, took place at Albert Falls on Sunday, October 31.
It was a chaotic, wet afternoon, but the Sharks’ faithful fans played their part on Saturday. See our picture gallery.
The Unlimited Ozzie Gladwin will be held at Albert Falls on October 31. Also, see our picture gallery from the Dusi launch.
They’re achingly funny and fantastically South African, take a peek at our daily selection of amusing pictures.
The Ridge Online’s selection of Ridge folk snapped at some of the top business and social functions around town.
Ridge staff member Johan Meyer took his camera to the Shark Tank to capture the pink Sharks in all their glory.
Simbithi and Wetherlys combined for a cocktail function to celebrate the revamp of the Simbithi sales office.
A High Tea event at the Hellenic Hall in Durban North was attended by more than 400 women.
At 48C, koala bears in Aus were so hot they resorted to asking people for water. These pics were circulated by e-mail.
RMB Private Bank entertained clients to a performance of “A Legacy of Talent” at the Playhouse Theatre.
Garlicke & Bousfield entertained their lady clients to a breakfast at their La Lucia Ridge offices to celebrate Women’s Day.
A large crowd, decked out in their finest, turned out at the Mercury Wine Week at Suncoast VIP evening on Tuesday.
The sardines have come out to play again after a quiet weekend. The Ridge Online took these pictures on Sunday.
Dish Restaurant at the Royal Palm hosted a French wine pairing evening, with a five course meal.
Latest Issue - Issue 75
- Durban North earth tremor? October 5, 2010
- Diwali, Guy Fawkes alert November 4, 2010
- Video: Bluff ‘tornado’ February 1, 2011
- The cat’s meooow! August 10, 2010
- Golf Day a great success November 25, 2014
- Parkrun uMhlanga Rocks November 24, 2014
- Spread joy by giving a toy November 21, 2014
- Update on Selso November 20, 2014
- Angela: Look fabulous, can't wait for the weekend to pop ...
- Sianetha: Hello Patrice and Cynthia, i do not have your tel ...
- Anita: I would love to win the lou harvey competition...
- Theresa: Such amazingly beautiful items! Loooooove Lou Harv...
- Send us your Report
- Upload Images
- Upload Videos
Warthog beats up lion
Follow @theridgemag on Twitter