Upgrades to the N2/M41 Mt Edgecombe Interchange will cause slight time delays to motorists from Saturday 6 September.
Look out for the August issue of The Ridge – this issue is especially for the ladies. As we celebrate Women’s month this August, The Ridge showcases our communities finest ladies, including Farzanah Mall, Thembi Jali, Stella Khumalo and Sky Carboni. Don’t forget to send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy reading.
Latest Issue - Issue 73
- Durban North earth tremor? October 5, 2010
- Diwali, Guy Fawkes alert November 4, 2010
- Video: Bluff ‘tornado’ February 1, 2011
- The cat’s meooow! August 10, 2010
- N2/M41 upgrade August 29, 2014
- Carol Clark Secretaries Day High Tea August 28, 2014
- 36th Mercury Wine Week August 27, 2014
- Brilliant Turnout For The Sandy Run August 11, 2014
- Kevin Sprong: My dad, who was not religious man, played poker w...
- Jenny Currie: The launch and opening of Natal Fertlity Clinic wa...
- Lindy-Lou Alexander: Having experienced how both agencies complimented ...
- Lindy-Lou Alexander: This is a great partnership! Having experienced ho...
- Send us your Report
- Upload Images
- Upload Videos
Warthog beats up lion
Follow @theridgemag on Twitter