Phindile Ngcobo is a finalist in the Dawn Day Spa competition, which has been touring KZN in the hope of changing someone’s life.
Some of Durban’s most popular beaches are closed due to fears of shark attacks. The heavy storms and rough seas during last week’s erratic weather has left many shark nets damaged, forcing the Ethekwini municipality to close beaches for safety. Ethekwini’s head of parks and recreation, Themba Ngcobo, said that the municipality was still assessing [...]
Latest Issue - Issue74
In This Issue:
- HELLO SPRING - Melanie's orchid collection
- GROW YOUR OWN HERBS - It's easy, compact and has its own worm farm
- THE GREEN HEART OF DURBAN - A nostalgic look at the Durban Botanic Gradens
- FASHION FROM THE HEART - Quirky, funky and truly local
- Durban North earth tremor? October 5, 2010
- Diwali, Guy Fawkes alert November 4, 2010
- Video: Bluff ‘tornado’ February 1, 2011
- The cat’s meooow! August 10, 2010
- Inanda woman is a Dawn Day Spa finalist October 31, 2014
- Christmas shoebox appeal October 30, 2014
- SAP sponsors First Lego League October 29, 2014
- Brettenwood wins prestigious award October 28, 2014
- iain moolman: Hi Ladies just to answer some of your questions th...
- Carol Hayward Fell: Thanks to the Ridge for giving our exhibition this...
- Kevin Sprong: My dad, who was not religious man, played poker w...
- Jenny Currie: The launch and opening of Natal Fertlity Clinic wa...
- Send us your Report
- Upload Images
- Upload Videos
Warthog beats up lion
Follow @theridgemag on Twitter